Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Baby Boy

For those of you who know me, you know I'm a proud mama. My baby is now 8. He's not really a baby anymore but I don't want to hear that because he'll always be my baby, even when he's grown and gone. I've decided that he's growing too fast and that I need to figure out a way to stop him from growing. The bricks aren't working anymore and I think my step mom is sneaking miracle grow into his food when I'm not looking. In fact, if anyone has any ideas on how to stop the growing up process, I need you to let me know so that I can stop feeling so darn old.

Anyway, in true proud mama fashion, I've decided to share some pictures with you of my little man. Prepare yourselves. He's a cutie and his smile is really charming. Seriously, don't let him talk you into anything (and I mean anything), he's good at that. Hence the reason we came home from the grocery store with Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked today.














No comments:

Post a Comment