Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Spark Diet

With my weight loss success, a lot of people have asked me "what's your secret?" Well, it's not really a secret. I use a wonderful website with all kinds of useful and enlightening information. Why not share the wealth right? Let me start with the link to the actual "Spark Diet." There are trackers for nutrition (calories) and fitness. Need some motivation? How about a plethora of recipes? It's all there.

Need support? There are groups for newly diagnosed diabetics, people with high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and depression. Just about any kind of support you need or want, there's a group for it. There are even groups for parents, people with tattoos and groups based on how many pounds you want to lose.

Why keep making excuses? The information is out there. The best part? It's all completely, 100% FREE! (Did this just turn into a commercial?) Seriously though, if you want to lose weight, even if you just need to tone up and get a little more physically fit, this website has what you need. I use it faithfully several times a day. Want to look me up? It's easy, visit my page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment